Over the past years, home design trends have put the spotlight on kitchens. And now that this part of the home is considered as the crowning glory of modern residential spaces, we wouldn’t blame you if you want to tap a kitchen company to help you create a kitchen that’s elegant-looking and functional yet within your budget’s reach. Through this blog, we’re extending a helping hand by discussing six essential tips on how to build a luxury kitchen.
- Prioritize having a durable sink. Ask any kitchen company and you’d probably get the same answer: The sink is the most used appliance in the kitchen. And it only makes sense why you should prioritize investing in this one. Look for a durable sink and choose a simple and sleek design.
- Opt for multi-functional appliances. Nowadays, luxury is often associated with minimalism. You can achieve this look by equipping your kitchen with multi-functional (and even smart) appliances from your trusted kitchen company.
- Invest in the built-in storage. The functionality of your kitchen also depends on how you layout your storage. Putting built-in storage doesn’t only make your kitchen more spacious — it can also make it cleaner. And the more decluttered your kitchen is, the more opulent it will look like. Just be careful when planning your layout — your storage shouldn’t interfere but rather support the “flow” of your kitchen.
- Choose luxurious flooring material. A luxury kitchen design will not be complete without a luxury flooring. But if you’re tight on budget and going for marble is nowhere near your plan, you can still get that luxurious vibe when you opt for engineered wood or Moroccan floor tiles. Just make sure that your flooring complements your overall design.
- Add a statement to your kitchen through sophisticated lighting. Proper lighting is not only vital in helping you perform kitchen activities more conveniently, but you can also use it to add an elegant touch to your kitchen. If you’re going for a classic luxurious look, you should invest in a lavish chandelier. If you want a more contemporary appeal, you should equip your space with strategically installed LED lights.
- Pay attention to the little details. The latest kitchen designs aren’t just about the obvious things like flooring and countertops — they also put emphasis on minute details. From kitchen handles to decorative vases to vintage toasters, it is the little things that can spell out the huge difference between a lush kitchen space and a mediocre one.